1. Next Sunday, February 10 – Rev. King, Psalm 23 “No Fear!”
2. The regular services of the week are as follows:
• Monday – Cantonese Bible Study, 9:30 AM at Soo’s house, 11548 Glen Oak Ct., Estero
• Wednesday – Cantonese Bible Study, 9:00 AM at Grace’s house, 2910 Regatta Rd., Naples
• Wednesday – Prayer Meeting, 7:00 PM at Soo’s house, 11548 Glen Oak Ct. Estero
• Friday – Mandarin & English Bible Studies, 7:30 PM at Christ Community Church, 4050 Colonial Blvd.
3. The Governing Board has elected Dr. Grace Dai and Mrs. Vivian Lau to serve on the Nominating Committee. There will be a congregational meeting following the service today to elect two more members to the Nominating Committee. The election will be held during the Annual Meeting, February 24, following the worship service.
4. If you have not already done so, please fill in your Faith Promise Card for the Great Commission Fund and place it in the offering box. The amount already pledged: $14,200.
Memory Verse: 2 Corinthians 12:9 “
My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”